The difference between "doing it all" and doing what matters
God has designed a mission and a plan for your life. And He wants you to discover it.
From stay-at-home mom to globe-trotting executive, young single woman to senior citizen, every modern woman has wondered, "How do I juggle it all?" Now, The Life Ready Woman helps women discover God’s road map for finding balance, peace, and delight in this crazy contemporary life. Speaker, author, wife, and mother, Shaunti Feldhahn describes God's plan and purposes for women, and then hones in on the practical implications for each individual—exploring her heart, her relationships, her specific challenges, and the unique gifts and personality God has
The Life Ready Woman equips each participant to:
• Experience more of life—with less regret
• Minimize stress
• Find clear direction about God’s priorities
• Bring a biblical balance to life
• Discover clarity in relationships, including with God and men
• Develop a personal plan for fulfilling God's callings
With this culturally relevant, video-guided experience, you can help empower women of all ages, stages, and backgrounds to think purposefully about life. At times, this journey will involve taking courageous steps of faith—at other times, it will involve waiting for open doors. But in the end, each woman will learn not only how to survive but how to thrive in our do-it-all world.
Learn more about the Life Ready strategy or watch the Life Ready Woman Session One sample video.
• One LifeReady® Vision DVD Pack
• Four DVD's (eight 45-minute sessions)
• One facilitator’s guideOne workbook (additional workbooks sold separately)
• One copy of The Life Ready Woman paperback book
DVDs & Paperback: 4 DVD's, one workbook, one leader's guide
Publisher: FamilyLife Publishing (January 2011)
Product Dimensions: 7 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches
Shipping Weight: 10 ounces